Potential replacement coaches

1 minute ago, BADGERVOL said:

I HATE what our program has become. We are a JOKE. And I am now here to concede for the first time in my life...

We are NO LONGER a “Blue Blood Program.” That program is dead.

Same. We're Wake Forrest, Nebraska, Georgia Tech, TCU, etc. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

I’ll support him but he’s going to have a short leash with the entire fan base that’s for sure

And since he is an IU guy if he has the same success as Archie it will be a lot harder for them to get rid of him in 4 or 5 years. Try raising the money from IU donors to fire an IU guy, probably not going to happen.

• Like 2

Just now, BGleas said:

Only Indiana Basketball could succumb to pressure to hire an "Indiana guy" while simultaneously hiring an Indiana guy that disappoints 99% of the fan base. 

This 👆🏻

Literally checks virtually all of the boxes for worst case scenario. 

Dolson showed who he is. 

• Like 1

I'll just never understand why we wouldn't hire Lewis if we are going down this road. Assistant to Brad Stevens, lots of experience with different coaches, offensive guru, etc.

Old Money drove this. Basically, we were stuck with Archie unless that donor base said otherwise. That donor base also said, we ain't buying out Archie unless we get our guy.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OGIUAndy said:

I think we need to hear who's on the staff before we lose our shit. Players supposedly love playing for him and he's an NBA offensive coach. 

Fricking NBA they dont have a fricking offense that brand of basketball is nothing but one on one shit! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OGIUAndy said:

I think we need to hear who's on the staff before we lose our shit. Players supposedly love playing for him and he's an NBA offensive coach. 

His staff better be loaded with former NBA players kids know because they sure as hell dont know who Mike Woodson is.

• Like 1