Potential replacement coaches

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Sure. But this guy does not care about the "fame". 

Lol, ok....

People who do what he did are all about letting you know they have a secret and you don't.  He runs an AAU program in Indiana, it is very much in his interest to appear that he is connected to the top programs in the state.

All this cryptic bull sh*t that has the fanbase running back and forth is what has us getting laughed at by the national types.  Kendrick literally dropped no names and we have jumped to Bennett being the next guy.  Based on someone from Indiana calling AAU coaches to ask, "what about this guy..."  Seems to me like we were hard on the Stevens train (I think the idea that we thought we had him and that we did not need an exhaustive list is looking fairly possible here) and so we did not have a real set list of B, C, D and now the AD is feeling out to see who they will get support for hiring.  "Hey AAU coaches, this guy is boring AF but he wins.  You cool with sending players here?  You think your players would he cool to play for him?"

"Ok guys, sounds like Bennett may be worth a call.  He's a winner and our feeder system is on board.  Let's give him a ring and see what he thinks."

9 minutes ago, IUCrazy2 said:

Then actually say nothing as opposed to going for social media cred by...saying nothing other than "I got info you don't."

The guy has every right to say what he wants. Not his fault that people want to pick it apart and read between the lines. 

If it had been let go, not reposted, no one would be up in arms. 

2 minutes ago, IUCrazy2 said:

Lol, ok....

People who do what he did are all about letting you know they have a secret and you don't.  He runs an AAU program in Indiana, it is very much in his interest to appear that he is connected to the top programs in the state.

All this cryptic bull sh*t that has the fanbase running back and forth is what has us getting laughed at by the national types.  Kendrick literally dropped no names and we have jumped to Bennett being the next guy.  Based on someone from Indiana calling AAU coaches to ask, "what about this guy..."  Seems to me like we were hard on the Stevens train (I think the idea that we thought we had him and that we did not need an exhaustive list is looking fairly possible here) and so we did not have a real set list of B, C, D and now the AD is feeling out to see who they will get support for hiring.  "Hey AAU coaches, this guy is boring AF but he wins.  You cool with sending players here?  You think your players would he cool to play for him?"

"Ok guys, sounds like Bennett may be worth a call.  He's a winner and our feeder system is on board.  Let's give him a ring and see what he thinks."

other than Jeff Goodman, who has an agenda, who are we being laughed at by?

2 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

The guy has every right to say what he wants. Not his fault that people want to pick it apart and read between the lines. 

If it had been let go, not reposted, no one would be up in arms. 

He completely has a right to post it.  He also has a reason for posting it.  That is all I am saying.

Just now, Hoosierfan1215 said:

Devils advocate here.  To seem like he’s in the know, and no matter who it is he can justify any way he wants. Unless he throws out a name he can’t be wrong. 

Personally idc who posts what. 

I dont think he is like that. 

Just now, Hoosierfan1215 said:

Devils advocate here.  To seem like he’s in the know, and no matter who it is he can justify any way he wants. Unless he throws out a name he can’t be wrong. 

Personally idc who posts what. 

This^^^

Last I will say on that particular topic since I am being "psycho".

3 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

If Dolson talked to AAU coaches I guarantee Reamer heard about it. So he would know what Kendrick was talking about.

This.

As tight lipped as some circles are I can guarantee if Dolson talked to any AAU coach in the Midwest....Reamer would know. 

39 minutes ago, IUCrazy2 said:

Then actually say nothing as opposed to going for social media cred by...saying nothing other than "I got info you don't."

The guy does the same thing with recruits. Throws something out there to let you know its coming but doesnt tell you what. The guy is connected and if he says its coming then its coming.

2 minutes ago, Indykev said:

The guy does the same thing with recruits. Throws something out there to let you know its coming but doesnt tell you what. The guy is connected and if he says its coming then its coming.

Indiana is hiring a head coach and it is going to be a homerun.  Got it.  Great info he dropped for me.

Edit:  And I know I am sounding like a dick but my skepticism meter is past full right now.  I mean, am I the only one who sees that literally anyone can drop a post like that and be technically right?

38 minutes ago, RoadToZion said:

Some of you people are nuts. I was just saying ND Kendrick is legit, so he probably does know who it is.

Some of us on here were nuts before this coaching search.  The rest of us have been driven nuts by the coaching search.

Archived