Potential replacement coaches

4 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Ummm... nowhere in this statement do you claim it as your opinion. You state it like a fact.

I really believe you have information to share here that could be considered “insider information.” It’s beneath you to both deny something you said and then denigrate me because I called you out on it.

I can take your smartass name calling. But really, not becoming of someone who wants the respect of the board for bringing information others don’t have 

Where did I state it like fact, show me??  And you act like calling me out is big deal.  I’m going to go hide under my rock now, Stuby called me out.... give me a break

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, dgambill said:

At this point I kinda hope the board crashes again before there is so much animosity amongst us posters that we don’t survive the transition. I really love my fellow IU fans but this is bringing out the worst I’ve seen in most. I love you guys but let’s not let this process destroy all the friendships we’ve made. IU will play ball again this winter. Go IU!

Some need to take a break for sure....lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dgambill said:

At this point I kinda hope the board crashes again before there is so much animosity amongst us posters that we don’t survive the transition. I really love my fellow IU fans but this is bringing out the worst I’ve seen in most. I love you guys but let’s not let this process destroy all the friendships we’ve made. IU will play ball again this winter. Go IU!

Post of the week!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, IUwins0708 said:

I’m fine with it but when I’m wrong I’ll admit I’m wrong.  I expect that out of others when they twist my “typed” words.  

You always stand up no matter what....I saw my info guy earlier and he ran the other way....That told me a lot. Told me we will know soon.

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

What about this post is opinion?

And again. Why go to the personal attacks?

The part about IU not being the brand everyone thinks it is.  Since we are twisting words around, when you said you quoted me and I didn’t respond (I guess there is a time limit to respond) that told you I was lying.  Last post I’m talking about this.  Just put me on ignore so you don’t have to see my opinions that I state as facts.

Edited by IUwins0708
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

I mean IU basketball is exactly what Nebraska football is.  No different.  Now out of the two IU basketball would be the easier one to revive because of the recruiting grounds but still need a great coach.

Nebraska has never had fertile recruiting grounds.  Not when they were great and not now.  

• Like 2

Hey guys, I honestly think that this hire is going to be fantastic for the program. I do believe it will be an Indiana guy. 

Personally, I like the idea of bringing in Woodson and Cheaney; not because it worked for Michigan, but it could most definitely heal the disconnect between former players and the program, while reestablishing the Indiana brand. Not to mention the NBA  pedigree and appeal to young recruits. 

Although some may not like the hire, I think that I’m buying into the idea. It may not be the splash that several want, but winning at this level is more often than not, about having the right fit. 

• Like 1