Rutgers Pre Game Thread

KDB

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some say it's over...Stick a fork in IU and Archie Miller and this team.

Over? Did you say 'over'? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when Kentucky was ahead and then we got the Wat Shot?  Was it over when Syracuse was ahead and Keith Smart hit that shot? Was it over when Kent Benson stole the game from Michigan?  Hell no!...

It ain't over. What the heck happened to the Indiana fans I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest night of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. 'Ooh, we're afraid to go with you we might get dissed... 

Well, just kma from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Their guards are dead men. Their big man...dead!

This requires a really stupid and futile gesture.  I say we cut down the nets at the end of the game to celebrate not being Rutgers.      That is after beating them like a rug!

IU 74   Rutgers 64. 

19 minutes ago, Air Ball said:

Some say it's over...Stick a fork in IU and Archie Miller and this team.

Over? Did you say 'over'? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when Kentucky was ahead and then we got the Wat Shot?  Was it over when Syracuse was ahead and Keith Smart hit that shot? Was it over when Kent Benson stole the game from Michigan?  Hell no!...

It ain't over. What the heck happened to the Indiana fans I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest night of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. 'Ooh, we're afraid to go with you we might get dissed... 

Well, just kma from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Their guards are dead men. Their big man...dead!

This requires a really stupid and futile gesture.  I say we cut down the nets at the end of the game to celebrate not being Rutgers.      That is after beating them like a rug!

IU 74   Rutgers 64. 

See the source image

8 minutes ago, Madison22 said:

Love the optimism!

Also, did your state recently legalize something? 

Asking for a friend. 

I live in Ohio.  Like Indiana they are significantly reactionary here.  The worship OSU.  Makes me ill.  I haven't touched rope since...well almost not since college.  Liked it too much.  Had to clean myself up so my memory and motivation came back.  Got myself together.  

But now I yearn for IU basketball to win each and every game.  Archie Miller needs more time.  Made some recruiting errors.  Had bad luck with guards and OAD. Give him a long chance.  He really is something else given a good PG.  

Beat Rutgers.  Ever been there?   The campus is worse than W. Freakin Laffy. And it is New Jersey for crying out loud.  

I like draft lager, ambers, bocks, and bourbon.   And IU basketball.  Go  Hoosiers!

51 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Didn't you say you lived near Dayton?

I helped resurface a bowling alley in Fairborn once. Went to a bar called "The Crystal Pistol." Don't remember leaving...

Live in Dayton city limits...far northeast...north of the Air Force Museum.  Worked as Chief of Engineering and Planning at Dayton International Airport.  Best friend and I hit OSU vs IU here and there...in football and in basketball.  UD basketball is a hoot.  Wright State is fine and is cheap and one can get in anytime.  

The Crystal Pistol is long gone...Wavebid > Lot Details   There is a band called Crystal Pistol.

Tempus Fugit.

8 minutes ago, Air Ball said:

Live in Dayton city limits...far northeast...north of the Air Force Museum.  Worked as Chief of Engineering and Planning at Dayton International Airport.  Best friend and I hit OSU vs IU here and there...in football and in basketball.  UD basketball is a hoot.  Wright State is fine and is cheap and one can get in anytime.  

The Crystal Pistol is long gone...Wavebid > Lot Details   There is a band called Crystal Pistol.

Tempus Fugit.

Had a friend that use to work in Dayton approach control. Went to Columbus when they absorbed that airspace.

Archived