Potential Race Thompson injury

11 minutes ago, 5 championships said:

Heard from a source that is with the team daily that it was not a fight. I Don’t know if he is out for year or not. I just want to put away the rumors/speculation  that it was a fight. 

Thank goodness.  Thanks for clarifying. 

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As long as we are speculating, I heard that the players had gotten together and were discussing their favorite indie films, and Rob said his favorite was "Billy Jack".  Race laughed and said the movie was all fake and could never happen.  Rob then showed him how he could take his right foot and "wop" Race on the side of his head.  So technically it wasn't a fight, but a movie recreation.  Of course, I'm just speculating...........

14 minutes ago, Muddy River said:

As long as we are speculating, I heard that the players had gotten together and were discussing their favorite indie films, and Rob said his favorite was "Billy Jack".  Race laughed and said the movie was all fake and could never happen.  Rob then showed him how he could take his right foot and "wop" Race on the side of his head.  So technically it wasn't a fight, but a movie recreation.  Of course, I'm just speculating...........

It was actually Archie that did it.  Now when we don’t make the tournament he can say it was because of the injury......and that will save his job.😙

10 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Saying Player A was shaving points to help Player B support a serious drug habit, while they both kept quiet about Player C having an affair with the coach's wife, though the coach didn't mind because he was busy finding enough money to pay Big Recruit #1 an incentive to play for the team.  That would be a cesspool.

No need to bring us the gossip about the team you coach. Lets stick to IU basketball here.

6 hours ago, 5 championships said:

Heard from a source that is with the team daily that it was not a fight. I Don’t know if he is out for year or not. I just want to put away the rumors/speculation  that it was a fight. 

So is anything wrong with him or was this just a BS rumor of some sort?!?  

2 minutes ago, HoosierFaithful said:

Yeah - are we even sure this was anything in the first place..? I suppose we'll find out from the announcers during the game.

That’s my question.  5champs has a source who is in daily contact with team and said it was something.      

Archived