Potential Race Thompson injury

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, BADGERVOL said:

If there was a fight I would actually be somewhat excited about it. 

i’d love to see a little spunk in these guys.

I seriously doubt it. This team hasn’t shown any fight all year long...I doubt anyone would have the balls to stand up to Race anyways. They get bullied by everyone else in the B1G.

3 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Cut the they got in a fight stuff. Why even speculate something like that? Speculation that race is about the only Valid thing there is right now. 

Well it was one of two logical things - an elbow in practice or a fight.  

then someone posted here saying they saw something, but can’t speak about it any further .... hence speculation 

Yeah doubt it was a fight between teammates with everyone seeming so close this year and getting along. Curious to know how it did happen though...whether accidental elbow, or whatever, who knows, but had to be one heck of a blow whatever it was. Poor guy can’t catch a break. He was definitely proving his worth. 

10 minutes ago, Bustout said:

Well it was one of two logical things - an elbow in practice or a fight.  

then someone posted here saying they saw something, but can’t speak about it any further .... hence speculation 

That post is why we said not to speculate because he wouldn't say what it was

11 minutes ago, IUrocker said:

Yeah doubt it was a fight between teammates with everyone seeming so close this year and getting along. Curious to know how it did happen though...whether accidental elbow, or whatever, who knows, but had to be one heck of a blow whatever it was. Poor guy can’t catch a break. He was definitely proving his worth. 

Well in the UI and MSU game their has been 3 guys hit in the nose by an elbow so it is more than likely this

Just now, IU Scott said:

That post is why we said not to speculate because he wouldn't say what it was

Understood. But - it’s one of two things more than likely.     If it’s an elbow at practice ... why wouldn’t he just confirm?   Seems simple unless it wasn’t that?!?

Archived