Potential Race Thompson injury

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Bustout said:

Or lame fans trying to cause needless distractions 

That's possible, but given that the rumors started from insiders I kind of doubt those guys just made it up.

Seems more likely they were intentionally given bad info. Lots of reasons why someone may want to do that, but all the ones I can think of make me laugh. 

2 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

That can’t be, it was made up......

Not what I was told by someone that is with the team. I’m guessing people saying it needed surgery is the part that got made up. I also knew several weeks ago Brunk was done for the year but I didn’t say anything. 
I’ve been on here for a couple years and I never claim to know anything because for the longest time I didn’t know anyone inside the program until this year. 

24 minutes ago, 5 championships said:

Not what I was told by someone that is with the team. I’m guessing people saying it needed surgery is the part that got made up. I also knew several weeks ago Brunk was done for the year but I didn’t say anything. 
I’ve been on here for a couple years and I never claim to know anything because for the longest time I didn’t know anyone inside the program until this year. 

I know it was true was talking about other posters saying I made it up to stir the pot. 

Archived