If you want to know why we rank dead last

jojo123

If you want to know why we rank dead last in recruiting. And why we don't get kids like Aaron Henry, Dickenson at MI and other great players. So do I. If a reporter reads this could you please be a reporter and ask these players why not Indiana? Your story would blow up nationally. You would be known in the  sports world, and it would answer that burning question all of Hoosier nation wants to know. So be a great reporter and do the story. 

26 minutes ago, jojo123 said:

If you want to know why we rank dead last in recruiting. And why we don't get kids like Aaron Henry, Dickenson at MI and other great players. So do I. If a reporter reads this could you please be a reporter and ask these players why not Indiana? Your story would blow up nationally. You would be known in the  sports world, and it would answer that burning question all of Hoosier nation wants to know. So be a great reporter and do the story. 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, jojo123 said:

3D346F5A-04C6-49BF-ACDD-740138FB7B75.jpeg.1054841f3a78eedf02d8cd1353000ff8.jpeg

Archived