Coaches that made poor career moves.

rico

24 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I was ready for a change around 97-98

"You don't make a change just to make a change.  Better have a home run hire lined up."

"I told you guys firing Crean without an immediate upgrade lined up would be a mistake."

We've heard it all from you over the years Scott. Who was you're grand slam replacement in 1998?

1 minute ago, Zuckerkorn said:

It almost happened back in '88 or '89 when Knight almost went to New Mexico.  I don't know how the timing would have worked out, but if he had left and we snagged Rick Majerus it could have been outstanding.

But we would have missed out on those 92-93 teams...and that time frame....some of my favorite IU basketball teams.

20 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

"You don't make a change just to make a change.  Better have a home run hire lined up."

"I told you guys firing Crean without an immediate upgrade lined up would be a mistake."

We've heard it all from you over the years Scott. Who was you're grand slam replacement in 1998?

At that time I like Rick Mejerus

11 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

Dixon leaving Pitt.  

Then the candy coaching taking his spot.  Then Pitt for firing him one year too early and a few of the young's guys transferred out and are killing it this year.  One of you brains help me with the names.  

Candy coach sterling?

Transfers- nebraska player and one other 

Just saw Pitt's leading scorer put his name in the transfer portal today

Archived