Rutgers Game Thread

Hoosierfan1901

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we lose this one, really makes me wonder how we can win any of our remaining. I’d be pretty baffled beyond belief if Archie is kept after this year if we lose out. No way he’s gonna be able to magically turn it around next year with what we have seen here for 4 years, and having to watch another mediocre season full of disappointment just doesn’t sound fun at all. Product on the floor is just so uninspired and weak. Not what IU is supposed to be about. Did NOT expect Archie to produce having a team that represented themselves this way. I just don’t get it....but having to watch it again next year is gonna be miserable. I love watching IU basketball, and it’s no fun at all to have to see it in this state. 

Just now, IU878176 said:

After a lot of deep thought and diagnosis I have come to the scholarly conclusion that we suck.

IU, (IU), IU, Indiana University will have lost 5 of the last 6 against RUTGERS. Against RUTGERS. Against F’ng RUTGERS.

And lost every game to Purdue since CAM took over.  Nail, meet coffin.

How many 3's have they got off of offensive rebounds.  This team has totally quit and so has Archie and his tenure needs to end tonight.  He needs to do himself and IU a favor and just work out a buyout and resign.  This is a total utterly embarrassing to Indiana basketball and its fans.  It should never be like this at IU where we are battling to finish above 10th place in the conference.  This program is a joke and Scott Dolson better try to clean this mess up or some one above him better do it for him.

Archived