Rutgers Game Thread

Hoosierfan1901

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Inequality said:

It feels like the end of the Crean-Sampson eras. Like everyone has thrown in the towel. Just unbelievable.

At least we had some good times with Crean and Sampson. We are in the midst of, for the first time EVER, of not having better than a .500 conference record for 4 straight years. 

4 minutes ago, IUrocker said:

If we lose this one, really makes me wonder how we can win any of our remaining. I’d be pretty baffled beyond belief if Archie is kept after this year if we lose out. No way he’s gonna be able to magically turn it around next year with what we have seen here for 4 years, and having to watch another mediocre season full of disappointment just doesn’t sound fun at all. Product on the floor is just so uninspired and weak. Not what IU is supposed to be about. Did NOT expect Archie to produce having a team that represented themselves this way. I just don’t get it....but having to watch it again next year is gonna be miserable. I love watching IU basketball, and it’s no fun at all to have to see it in this state. 

IF we lose this one?  Did you record it and are still in the first half?

1 minute ago, HoosierFaithful said:

Jesus Christ guys. They’re not very good but they’re doing their best. 

We all love the kids but what did he say that was untrue? I mean look at our roster vs about every team in the B1G? Take Trayce off and do we even win a conference game? We are talent poor.

Archived