Rutgers Postgame

Hoosierfan1901

4 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I would prefer Matta.  But, if he's not wanting to come back, get Beilien in here for 3-4 years to stabilize things to the point where a good coach would actually want to come to IU.  

If we are going for a short term option I prefer Rick Pitino. 

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, John S said:

There are probably plenty that we dont know at this time. A good search can find some candidates.   Good Lord, IU gave CAM big $ and SEVEN years, and the experts thougt he was great.   Why give a newbie a long contract ?!

We're past taking chances though, IU needs a sure thing this time and those are few and far between this time around. 

2 minutes ago, Let said:

Ok, if they don't fire the DA we will never get there! We start out GREAT the the subbing starts. What the hell, he's just stupid. I heard the great John Wooden speak at clinic, HE said NEVER play more than 7 players! He had depth like you have never seen, played SEVEN!! This guy plays everybody! Watching recorded game, we're up 23 -11. 7:49 left in first half. No TJD, NO FRANKLIN, no PHINISSE Sorry fornthe rant I just get pissed! Why does this guy think he knows more than John Wooden! I would.be happy to give him my copy of "Modern Practical Basketball" by Wooden. Bet he's never read it!

I agree.   Wooden taught and directed during practices.  Then, let players play during games.    Thats how teams bond and improve.  

1 minute ago, 5fouls said:

Not me.  I was to close to the action for the implosion that occurred in Louisville.  

He's a significantly more sure thing than Matta or Beilein. 

Matta has health issues, Beilein takes a few years to rebuild and I'm not sure if he isn't losing it upstairs. He claims his racist comment was him saying the wrong thing, when you listen to him talk now he seems like a guy who is becoming senile. No thanks. 

Go ahead and make fun of me but I just sent this to Scott Dolson

Two words about tonight's game
Pathetic
Embarrassing

There is no way you can justify bringing back a coach that will have 4 straight losing seasons in the conference.  it is embarrassing for IU basketball to be battling to finish 10th in the conference every year.  This team looks like they quit in the second half tonight and that is not acceptable for any player at IU.  We should be battling for the conference title at IU but we are in the same category as Rutgers and Minnesota.

If you bring him back next year I would guarantee you will lose more fans and if they allow fans in AH next year it will be a lot of empty seats.

Archived