After We Beat Michigan On Saturday

5fouls

Beat Michigan! Did you guys just watch the most pathetic display of basketball i have ever witnessed. I mean our players were literally tripping over each others feet. How an AD could sit and watch that display and not be embarrassed? They may pull one out of their collective backsides and win. Every dog has his day, but...........

52 minutes ago, jojo123 said:

Beat Michigan! Did you guys just watch the most pathetic display of basketball i have ever witnessed. I mean our players were literally tripping over each others feet. How an AD could sit and watch that display and not be embarrassed? They may pull one out of their collective backsides and win. Every dog has his day, but...........

Whoosh / You Missed the Joke | Know Your Meme

58 minutes ago, jojo123 said:

giphy.gif

actually the likelyhood that we win on Saturday is pretty high. 

Its a highly ranked team, we play better against ranked teams.
We lost 2 in a row, which means we due to win 2 in a row.
The fire Archie Crowd is getting too big in here, we need the Pro Archie crowd to come back
This team is about as predictable as a toddler just learning to walk.
And Just because, yeah why not

48 minutes ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

The fire Archie Crowd is getting too big in here, we need the Pro Archie crowd to come back

I'm thinking about starting a thread that Archie needs a public vote of confidence from Dolson and an extension to help recruiting.  

Archived