Rick Bozich Story On Archie

5fouls

52 minutes ago, 13th&Jackson said:

The administration hates this line:

"That's simply not good enough and it's increasingly clear hiring him was yet another false step from a university whose brand is directly tied to the success of its basketball program."

Butler OTOH, embraced this. It put them on the map nationally, and led to a big jump in enrollment.

I keep hearing this concept.  Is there actually anymore room at IU for more students?  Isn't enrollment around 50k and they are taking more out of state students than ever?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

I keep hearing this concept.  Is there actually anymore room at IU for more students?  Isn't enrollment around 50k and they are taking more out of state students than ever?

Bloomington enrollment has actually slipped by about 600 students over the past 4-5 years.

https://uirr.iu.edu/facts-figures/enrollment/historical/index.html

57 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

I don't think its about capacity. It's the number of applicants that also matters a lot. If a school has a great number of applicants, it can be more selective in admission process, which can improve the quality of students and the school in the long run.

Archived