Who ya pulling for in the NCAAT?

rico

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Madison22 said:

Just not Gonzaga or Baylor.

I don't want the 1976 IU team's 32-0 broken, especially during the Covid season.

But if it happens, it happens.

Mainly this ^^^  Otherwise I'd definitely be for Zaga.  I don't really have the hate for other B1G teams besides Purdouche, so I guess I'd be fine if any of the top teams won other than the undefeated ones.  

Any big ten team, as I do every year. Even Purdue. Our conference needs a title - it’s been too long  

Outside of the Big Ten, I’ll follow Gonzaga, but not sure if I’ll root for them. I also like Texas - I’ve always liked Shaka. 

And then if CAM gets fired after the season I’ll be keeping a close eye on Texas Tech, Alabama, Baylor, etc. 

plenty of excuses to watch the tourney this year despite the high probability of is not being in it. 

1 minute ago, Hippopotamo said:

Probably Loyola since I’m from Chicago 

Cinderella teams are always fun.  Krutwig is such a fun player to watch.  And, who doesn't love Sister Jean.  Unfortunately, Covid will most likely keep her away from the arena this year.  

I’ll be rooting hard for Michigan.  I like their chances.  They have gotten close in recent years and if you keep getting close you will knock the door down at some point.  I don’t see it with anyone else in the conference.  OSU, Illinois?  Very balanced and deep conference but not great at the top other than Michigan.  

Just now, IU Scott said:

I will just enjoy watching the games but will not really care who wins.  I know I will root for Purdue to lose their first game.  I will hope to see some big upsets and a lot os buzzer beaters.  I have never been one to just root for the big ten because that is our conference.

Boiler Up for the in-state school.  Wouldn't bother me one bit if Purdue runs the gauntlet.  

Just now, 5fouls said:

Let's put it this way. 

If the Final Four was:

• Undefeated Gonzaga
  • Undefeated Baylor
  • Purdue
  • Random Team accused in huge cheating scandal that will likely have to vacate.

I'm rooting for the random team.

I understand not wanting another undefeated team but it is not like we are the only team that has ever done it.  We are just the last one to do it so to me it is not that big of a deal.

6 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Let's put it this way. 

If the Final Four was:

• Undefeated Gonzaga
  • Undefeated Baylor
  • Purdue
  • Random Team accused in huge cheating scandal that will likely have to vacate.

I'm rooting for the random team.

I would root for Purdue in that scenario.....btw, you need to work on that conference loyalty thing a smidge.

Archived