BTN+

btownqb

I've mentioned this before... but you can buy "IU only" content from BTN+ monthly for $10. This spring that would include all the baseball, softball, and soccer games. 

If you only watched the baseball... March, April, and May= $30 for 44 games. 68 cents a game. Watch 5 soccer games and 5 softball games with that, and it would be 55 cents a game. To me.. that's an awesome price. I'll watch 35+ baseball games. 

• 1 month later...
On 2/26/2021 at 10:09 AM, btownqb said:

I've mentioned this before... but you can buy "IU only" content from BTN+ monthly for $10. This spring that would include all the baseball, softball, and soccer games. 

If you only watched the baseball... March, April, and May= $30 for 44 games. 68 cents a game. Watch 5 soccer games and 5 softball games with that, and it would be 55 cents a game. To me.. that's an awesome price. I'll watch 35+ baseball games. 

You don’t get to watch it though if it’s televised correct? 

26 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Yeah 

No. You can still watch it. I guess I'm a little confused... why wouldn't you be able to? 

BTN+ is just like ESPN+.. if you are familiar with that. Just another avenue to watch. 

BTN games that are broadcast trump everything though. I dont understand why there isn't more broadcast on the regular channel. 

SEC shows a lot of baseball on the regular channel. Frustrating. 

20 minutes ago, btownqb said:

No. You can still watch it. I guess I'm a little confused... why wouldn't you be able to? 

BTN+ is just like ESPN+.. if you are familiar with that. Just another avenue to watch. 

BTN games that are broadcast trump everything though. I dont understand why there isn't more broadcast on the regular channel. 

SEC shows a lot of baseball on the regular channel. Frustrating. 

There website says something about the only way to watch live broadcasts is to watch on Foxsports app or something like that 

53 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

There website says something about the only way to watch live broadcasts is to watch on Foxsports app or something like that 

They're 2 different apps. 

BTN+ has its own app. Where as regular BTN can be streamed from the Fox Sports app. 

Are you asking if you don't have a regular TV subscription? 

Then yes.. you would only be able to see the BTN+ games, but so far.. every game has been on BTN+. 

My dad has a DIRECTV account and they let as many people sign in on it as you want. 

Archived