Taylor Bowen

NY hoosier

We need to get our coaching situation resolved as soon as possible or we won't be in position to recruit anyone. If Archie is coming back the athletic director needs to let it be known. If a change is going to happen it also needs to happen quickly. 

Archie will be considered a lame duck coach and schools will use that against him in recruiting.

• Like 1

I mean everybody’s down on Archie but if he pulls say this kid in and maybe Avery Brown...TJD returns...I think things would be looking up next year..just my opinion. For whatever reason Archie misses on these high recruit kids. He needs to land one and the narrative could change drastically

10 minutes ago, gnet550 said:

I mean everybody’s down on Archie but if he pulls say this kid in and maybe Avery Brown...TJD returns...I think things would be looking up next year..just my opinion. For whatever reason Archie misses on these high recruit kids. He needs to land one and the narrative could change drastically

This kids a 2023 kid. Archie will never make it that long.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, gnet550 said:

This kid won't be here until 2023 and brown won't be here until 2022

• Like 2

• 2 months later...