Michigan Game Thread

KDB

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, John S said:

Dickinson was a 4 star.  Not highly recruited.   Played against Garza in HS.  Now look how he cotributes AS A freshman,  and he does make mistakes but is growing.   

Not highly recruited?
He had offers from Virginia, UNC, Louisville, Maryland, Notre Dame, Purdue, Illinois and a dozen others.

1 minute ago, IUwins0708 said:

You are rewarding them for completing the most important part of attending college, a DEGREE

That's fair- it just feels like we treat players like heroes when often they show poor effort, discipline, and performance. If there were speeches for individual players after they won a conference championship, I would be fine with that. Having everyone who graduates from IU give a 10-minute speech would seem excessive.

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

I am not saying they play at the same level but to say he is missing inside 3 feet just because of side is ridiculous.

I think you ride him too hard. His fg % is one of the best in the B1G...and good even for a big. He isn’t going to make them all. Hurts when he misses one after getting a step but your expectations are way to high.

not a bad half.  my question about us always saying the officials aren't giving us a fair shake - what is the theory?  they don't like us?  we say that for away games because they are getting the calls at home, but then say the same at home.  are they all out to get us because we stink, so they don't like us?

Archived