Michigan Game Thread

KDB

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Inequality said:

I can't remember an IU team getting out and running since the VO and Yogi days. Transition offense is a thing of the past.

All the more reason it would catch Michigan off guard and could confuse them enough to let us back in the game.  Of course, it could also lead to a 25-0 UM run.  But, what do we have to lose?

Just now, 5fouls said:

All the more reason it would catch Michigan off guard and could confuse them enough to let us back in the game.  Of course, it could also lead to a 25-0 UM run.  But, what do we have to lose?

I just don't see the IU defense being able to create fastbreak turnovers. When they have, they look at the bench and walk down the floor.

Just now, gnet550 said:

I can see where you’re coming from...factor in no Franklin and TJD hasn’t done anything this is a game we should be down 20+...starting to get there tho

I am not talking about just today but after 4 years with a coach we shouldn't be in this situation  Just look at the difference in the quality of shots that UM gets compared to us.  They get wide open shots on most of their possessions because of the ball movement.  This program is an embarrassment at this time and fans shouldn't be happy with competing for a half against UM.

Archived