Michigan Game Thread

KDB

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Inequality said:

I just don't see the IU defense being able to create fastbreak turnovers. When they have, they look at the bench and walk down the floor.

That's what I'm suggesting we change.  No walking down the court or you're on the bench.  You don't make up 15 point second half deficits by taking 27 seconds off the shot clock every possession.  

Do we want to win or are we just trying not to get embarrassed?  

This game should show that TJD is not any where close to being able to play in the NBA and I have my thoughts if he could play in the g-League.  Having no rebounds from a 6'9 center this far into the game is embarrassing.  There are to many times where he just doesn't show much effort in a game and today is one of them.

2 minutes ago, Feathery said:

Michigan is national championship caliber and losing isn’t a shock. If the team packs it in, then that’s a huge problem conserving it just happened vs Rutgers. 

Again it is just not about this game but it is the fact that we should be close to where UM is at.

Just now, Hippopotamo said:

Al is such a flawed player but I’m really proud of how he’s represented IU for the past 4 years. Hard worker, great attitude and you can tell his teammates respect the hell out of him. 

And as much as he is flawed, he always plays hard and the people who say he didn't get better are just flat out wrong. 

Archived