Michigan Game Thread

KDB

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where is Trace today....

This is why I don't even care to hear draft talk on him. He's not ready!!!

Unless we are talking G League but he would get eaten there too with what I've saw( more like not saw) out of him so far this afternoon.! 

Today isn't the first time he apears to be checked out for most of the day either .

Just now, Hippopotamo said:

Geronimo is going to be such a stud. I love his effort and athleticism. 

Its these kids like Geronimo who I feel bad for. They didn't sign up for this mess. And why the heck is Leal not in the game getting some shots up? I don't buy the defensive liability straw anymore.

I watched the replay of IU v UM/Fab Five on B1G network prior to the game. Just watching the shooting motion of Calbert, B Evan's, G Graham and even a guy like Nover it was really something. I expected every shot to go in. Then contrast to the past four seasons at IU and I expect every shot to miss.

Speaking of Nover, the guy competed. No back down and an attitude to match. Sorely missing from IU for many seasons now.

Just now, Euroclydon said:

I watched the replay of IU v UM/Fab Five on B1G network prior to the game. Just watching the shooting motion of Calbert, B Evan's, G Graham and even a guy like Nover it was really something. I expected every shot to go in. Then contrast to the past four seasons at IU and I expect every shot to miss.

Speaking of Nover, the guy competed. No back down and an attitude to match. Sorely missing from IU for many seasons now.

They got a lot of open looks as well because our coach new how to teach offense then.

Just now, Euroclydon said:

Classic shooting form seems extinct these days.

Archived