Michigan Game Thread

11 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Again it is just not about this game but it is the fact that we should be close to where UM is at.

Oh I agree. But that’s not the reality unfortunately. I just want to see them scrap and not quit. Try and finish the season strong and then let the AD make his call. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They've earned senior speeches with 4 years of hard work and dedication. I'm sure that don't love the results either, they're more frustrated than any of us on message board, but they've earned senior

I'm really don't mean this to be rude or to be going at you, but as someone that played 4 years of college basketball, and for a program that wasn't great, your take on this is borderline offensive. 

Juwan Howard is doing a tremendous job.  With that said, I hate this narrative the media pushed that Howard is "restoring Michigan basketball"   Hugely disrespectful to John Bielein who is t

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, FW_Hoosier said:

The announcers scratching their heads as we walk the ball up the court in the second half while we’re getting our ass kicked is becoming an every game thing, lol.

Walk it up and then had a couple of possession where Hunter had to heave up a 3 with a second or two left on the clock. It was almost as if we were running the clock. Maybe that was a halftime adjustment...lol

• Like 1

19-46 from the field is still 50 percent when you take TJDs 3-11 out of it.

That remainder from his supporting cast is generally what I'd consider well enough to be in a game. 

It's not over yet but margin for error is gone.

3 minutes ago, Inequality said:

I know that Dickinson kid is a freshmen but man he looks and plays like Michigan recruited him from the Utah Jazz.

If only IU was able to recruit from the Boston Celtics :coffee:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

How many times to do we see our player get a rebound and it is taken away from them.  i can remember 3 today where it has happened and that is a lack on concentration and lack of securing the ball.

Other than the year Knight cancelled senior night (a bs move on his part in my opinion) this will be one of the saddest/deflating/discouraging senior nights ever. Feel bad for Al as he was a 3 star, not expected to be a star, that improved (albeit did hit a ceiling) and seemed to be one of the players that seemed to care the most. 

• Like 3