Michigan Post-Game Thread

KDB

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, BGleas said:

If they get it is because they play in by far the toughest conference in the country. It's close to being the toughest conference ever since KenPom has been rating. 

If they get in, which again I don't think they will, that will be the reason. 

I don't see why it matters if they lost to a blueblood or not? I'd bet that in IU's history they've more often lost to non-bluebloods in the NCAA tournament. 

True

7 hours ago, Artesian_86 said:

The sad thing is, I’m not even upset with this loss. Before the game, I gave the boys 0% of winning. That hurts for me to even think that let alone witness this sinking ship. I’ve been numb for so long. 

Exactly....I placed my bets accordingly and won some money!!

12 hours ago, BGleas said:

If they get it is because they play in by far the toughest conference in the country. It's close to being the toughest conference ever since KenPom has been rating. 

If they get in, which again I don't think they will, that will be the reason. 

I don't see why it matters if they lost to a blueblood or not? I'd bet that in IU's history they've more often lost to non-bluebloods in the NCAA tournament. 

Cleveland St. says hello. The next year IU 1987 championship.  Never turn down an opportunity and never give up. 

3 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

LOL...I played baseball with Dilliger's great nephew, and he was always protective of Dilliger's name and reputation...

Still is, according to this article...

We went to the Alcatraz museum in Gatlinburg. Lot of Dillinger stuff, really cool experience.  I do recommend for anyone interested in crime and solving crimes 

Archived