Michigan Post-Game Thread

KDB

5 hours ago, BGleas said:

If they get it is because they play in by far the toughest conference in the country. It's close to being the toughest conference ever since KenPom has been rating. 

If they get in, which again I don't think they will, that will be the reason. 

I don't see why it matters if they lost to a blueblood or not? I'd bet that in IU's history they've more often lost to non-bluebloods in the NCAA tournament. 

True

1 hour ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

No, they played with heart and determination even though they had no talent.  At least you knew they cared about the game

Indeed. And fans admired their courage and cheered like crazy. I miss those days. These days I don't even care. I'm just waiting for a new coach. 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, addictedtoIU said:

Hey Crean's first team was a chopped liver but at least they played with passion. At least fans had hopes for a bright future. I feel like IU basketball is dying these days. 

as bad as we were, i watched every game and those guys played hard.  

• Like 8

7 hours ago, Artesian_86 said:

The sad thing is, I’m not even upset with this loss. Before the game, I gave the boys 0% of winning. That hurts for me to even think that let alone witness this sinking ship. I’ve been numb for so long. 

Exactly....I placed my bets accordingly and won some money!!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, BGleas said:

If they get it is because they play in by far the toughest conference in the country. It's close to being the toughest conference ever since KenPom has been rating. 

If they get in, which again I don't think they will, that will be the reason. 

I don't see why it matters if they lost to a blueblood or not? I'd bet that in IU's history they've more often lost to non-bluebloods in the NCAA tournament. 

Cleveland St. says hello. The next year IU 1987 championship.  Never turn down an opportunity and never give up.