POLL: Game Threads (please vote)

KDB

Game Threads   

61 members have voted

1. 1. Where would you prefer game threads be?

• General Basketball Forum
    • Game Threads Forum

Game thread forum.

But, I would prefer the Pre and Post Game threads stay in the General forum.

Game threads are unique animals that work better when they are separated.  Plus, it would be nice at the end of the season to easily find one.

The pre and post game threads have a lot of general discussion within them and they work better in the general forum.

2 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Game thread forum.

Game threads are unique animals that work better when they are separated.  Plus, it would be nice at the end of the season to easily find one.

The pre and post game threads have a lot of general discussion within them and they work better in the general forum.

I voted general forum but I agree with this. 

5 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Game thread forum.

This seems like a good compromise on this. I add to it when pre-game threads get locked they should also be moved to the game forum. No reason to keep the locked threads in the general forum and no reason to delete.

On 2/27/2021 at 6:31 PM, 5fouls said:

Game thread forum.

Definitely would prefer this - the pre and particularly the post threads can go on for days, whereas the game thread is a window of a couple of hours only.

3 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

Put the pre and post game threads in the general forum.  Have a separate game forum.  Post game threads should probably just be combined with the fire Archie thread. 

And pre game threads, game threads, threads on the rest of the Big Ten, recruiting threads...

At first, I didn't like the game threads in a separate forum, but after having it that way for a couple weeks it has grown on me. 

It's not something I feel super strong about one way or the other, but I'd be in favor of keeping them separate. 

Archived