Prayers!

Drroogh

Tonight I received this prayer request, My son in laws best friend has a baby, Joey, he’s a year and a half. He was born missing a chromosome causing a very rare disease that only 1 in 3 million babies get. He is still the size of a baby. He doesn’t grow and has been on a ventilator since birth. He continuously has to be air lifted and emergency surgeries performed. His mom and dad have been talking and know in their hearts that it is selfish to keep putting him through all of this. He’s never even been outside except going to the hospital. No one can go see him unless they suit up. They are contemplating the inevitable, unplugging him this week. He is in a vegetable state. The only thing keeping him alive is the ventilator. They need some extra prayer for peace during this, all the prayer they can get." 

On 2/27/2021 at 7:53 PM, Drroogh said:

Tonight I received this prayer request, My son in laws best friend has a baby, Joey, he’s a year and a half. He was born missing a chromosome causing a very rare disease that only 1 in 3 million babies get. He is still the size of a baby. He doesn’t grow and has been on a ventilator since birth. He continuously has to be air lifted and emergency surgeries performed. His mom and dad have been talking and know in their hearts that it is selfish to keep putting him through all of this. He’s never even been outside except going to the hospital. No one can go see him unless they suit up. They are contemplating the inevitable, unplugging him this week. He is in a vegetable state. The only thing keeping him alive is the ventilator. They need some extra prayer for peace during this, all the prayer they can get." 

Breaks my heart I cannot even begin to imagine what they are going through. I pray God holds them close and surrounds them with his love

Archived