What Would You ask Archie?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Where is the tough nosed team with an attitude that we expected when you were hired? Is that Archie that coached at Dayton able to finish this out for you or is he gone forever?

I think we are getting what he did at Dayton. His best Dayton teams had 1 star and a bunch of role players. It’s what we have had each year at IU. Star is a relative term. 

1 minute ago, Feathery said:

I think we are getting what he did at Dayton. His best Dayton teams had 1 star and a bunch of role players. It’s what we have had each year at IU. Star is a relative term. 

Yes to a certain extent but they don't play as hard as the Dayton kids. those kids played with a chip on their shoulder. 

What is your plan for the program moving forward?

How do you intend to get this program to the top half of the Big Ten and into the tournament?

Is this fixable by next year or are fans going to continue to see much of the same product that you've put on the court for the last 4 years? 

These are the kinds of questions that need to be asked and if they can't be answered then it's time for Archie to move on to a new job. 

38 minutes ago, loviubb said:

IT PISSES ME OFF when people make fun of our CAMANDER AND CHIEF NO MATTER WHAT PARTY HE IS ATTACHED TO. I am a US ARMY VET. AND HAVE DONE THINGS THAT WOULD MAKE YOU PUKE!! Lay off the politics!!! 

You need to calm down. You can puke if you want, but you're way too serious than you need do. It wasn't about politics; It was just funny. 

6 minutes ago, loviubb said:

NO JUST SHOW YOUR DIS RESPECT !! 

Dude, you and I certainly didn't have similar background, thus, you and I see things and the world from different points of view, which is quite normal. What is funny to me could be offensive to you. I understand. But with your capitalizations and exclamation points, you won't get an ounce of respect from me. I would've respected you more if you acted like a gentleman and tried to give me your reasoning. I might've even apologized to you. But whatever. I don't care about your feelings, so knock it off. 

2 minutes ago, addictedtoIU said:

I know. For some odd reason, I became a part of it. I'm not proud of it, but it is what is it. Sorry guys!

I AM SORRY FOR MY REACTIONS TO YOU!!! I AM TRULY SORRY FOR MY WORDING!!! I am TRULY SORRY venting where I SHOULD KNOW BETTER!!!  My APOLOGIES TO ALL!!!

Archived