2021 MLB Season

5fouls

2 minutes ago, FritzIam4IU said:

You're watching more than me this year!

I keep track on my phone/twitter. Have yet to sit down and watch any games yet. I'm still not in fan mode for them. Buddy called last night with 4 freebies to Cubs/Nationals on the 17th and I said find a charity and let them go. Haha.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Reds needs to bench Surez because he is batting .170 and lead the lead the league in strikeouts. The also already had 5 errors and just made one in this game that was terrible.  Had a routine ground ball to him that should have been the 3rd out but he threw flat footed at the throw was in the dirt

Edited by IU Scott

1 minute ago, 5fouls said:

Reds went from First to Worst in the division in less than a week. 

Classic Reds...finally get a good outing from both starter and bullpen...but no offense. LOL.    I believe I've seen this one before... and I'm not speaking about this game...I mean this season.   😝

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Reds went from First to Worst in the division in less than a week. 

They lead MLB in Runs scored and homeruns but are 9-11.  Last night they showed that the reds has scored  60% of their runs in 6 games.  They either score 10+ runs or they score 2 or less

9 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

They lead MLB in Runs scored and homeruns but are 9-11.  Last night they showed that the reds has scored  60% of their runs in 6 games.  They either score 10+ runs or they score 2 or less

Isn’t their bullpen one of the worst in baseball?

Edited by Stlboiler23

1 hour ago, IU Scott said:

Reds lose their 7th in a row 5-2 and left the bases loaded in the 9th.  Castillo with another bad outing giving up 4 runs in 5 innings

As an IU basketball fan you should be used to these kind of results...just sayin'  LOL