2021 MLB Season

5fouls

1 hour ago, rico said:

They've been paying down debt on a appreciating financed asset. Never once have the Cubs lost $ under the Ricketts regime. Makes the Yu move and a few others all the more frustrating.

Cubs getting ready to take series from Padres again. Toughest 10 game stretch of the year and Cubs go 6-4 while still being down players and for whatever reason resting Bryant, Contreras, and Baez (injury) with off day tomorrow. 

Wounded birds coming to town for a packed house. Toughest stretch of year still in progress but hats off to these guys.

• Like 2

Reds lose 7-2 after leading 2-1 in the 6th.  The bullpen once again imploded.  Officially they gave up 4 runs but I would say they gave up 6.  Sims came in when it was 2-1 and two on and gave up 2 hits which scored 3 runs.  Between the bullpen and the bad defense the Reds won't win anything

12 hours ago, IU Scott said:

Reds lose 7-2 after leading 2-1 in the 6th.  The bullpen once again imploded.  Officially they gave up 4 runs but I would say they gave up 6.  Sims came in when it was 2-1 and two on and gave up 2 hits which scored 3 runs.  Between the bullpen and the bad defense the Reds won't win anything

Not only is the bullpen bad, they are overused.  Is that an oxy-moron?

3 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Is it that impressive against the Cardinals pitching? Lol

See this is where I go a little sideways with you. Trying to be complimentary of my team without saying one word about  your team....yet you can't resist taking just taking a little shot downplaying the Cubs comeback. Pretty impressive juggling act you have going on.

Good start to the series for us Cubs fans. Hopefully we get Hendricks back over the weekend. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

See this is where I go a little sideways with you. Trying to be complimentary of my team without saying one word about  your team....yet you can't resist taking just taking a little shot downplaying the Cubs comeback. Pretty impressive juggling act you have going on.

Good start to the series for us Cubs fans. Hopefully we get Hendricks back over the weekend. 

Just pissed about another meltdown. Saw a stat that the Cardinals have the worst run differential after the 5th inning (-47) in all of baseball. Good win for you guys. 

• Like 1