2021 MLB Season

5fouls

6 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Reds are being no hit by Peralta after 5 innings.  The Reds offense in a prolong slump and have only scored 5 runs in this series.  Even in the sweep of the Cubs they only scored 8 runs in 3 games.

I agree with what you said though. I will say, if the offense is just a TICK better... Reds might have something. Gotta get going though. 

35 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Imagine where the Reds would be if they had a consistent bullpen.  There really isn't one guy in the bullpen who you have total trust he will get the job done.

Saw where the Brewers are 15-5 in their last 20 home games with all 5 losses to the Reds

Heckuva stat 

I know you guys are mostly NL fans, but there was a good game last night between the Yanks and the Strohs at Minute Maid Park. Geritt Cole was on the mound against his former team. He pitched a 3 hit, striking out 12 batters, while throwing 129 pitches (the most of any ML pitcher this year) and shut out the Strohs 1-0!

Meanwhile Aaron Judge accounted for the only run of the game by hitting a HR. As Judge was rounding 3rd base, he is closing his jersey. And naturally, there was a chorus of boos.....