2021 MLB Season

5fouls

Going to the top of the 11th tied at 10. Reds had 1st and 2nd with no outs and tied in the 10th  but Suarez hit into a DP.  So far tonight Surez is 0-6 and he left runners on each time while 5 of those times were with runners in scoring position

Edited by IU Scott

Reds lose 15-11 in 11. It was 11-10 with two outs when Bell decided to bring in Hendrix and his 6.98 era.  He gave up a 3 run homer and a solo homer to the first two batters he faced.

Since the break the Reds have given up 11,7,8 and 15 runs. Besides getting shutout yesterday the other three games they have scored 22 runs but can't win any of those games.

Tonight Mets starter gave up 7 runs in 4 innings but 5 were unearned.  Their bullpen gave up 4 runs in 7 innings.

Reds starter gave up 6 runs in 5 innings and bullpen gives up 9 runs in 6 innings.

After two the score was 7-3 Reds but he the next 7 innings only scored 2 runs.  They scored a run in each of the extra innings because of the new rules.

Lastly the Reds gave up 7 home runs

Edited by IU Scott

Everything looked good going into this game with Degrom supposed to start but went on the DL.  Also Lindor was placed on the DL as well. The Mets started a guy who has only started a couple of games this year.  Tomorrow the Mets has not posted who will start so the Reds had a big advantage going into this series

Edited by IU Scott

28 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Pretty cool for Tucker to receive his 2020 Gold Glove from the best to ever do it. No no no @Stlboiler23 Yadi waa not un Cincy

Agree to disagree. 

And yes I’m kidding lol. Bench is better than Molina but they’ll both be in the HOF IMO. 

Edited by Stlboiler23
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

I think if the video ran 10 more seconds, you'd see Yadi struggling mightily to hoist JB's jock strap... unsuccessfully...

Since I hate the Cards and not a Yadi fan, he would be on a very very long list of cathers that could not carry Bench's jock. 

You comment definitely brought a smile to my face

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Different for catchers isn’t it? Don’t think you can just look at career WAR for all positions to determine who should or shouldn’t be in. 

It is not different for catchers, they just "score" lower.  The last I looked Molina was #20 on the catcher's list.  Thurmon Munson is not in and he is in the Top Ten.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stlboiler23 said:

We can argue back and forth all we want. Isn’t going to change whether or not Yadi will be in the HOF. 

I think everybody likes poking you.  Personally, I find it a travesty Thurmon isnt in and I hate the Yankees.

• Like 2