2021 MLB Season

5fouls

So much for the easy Reds schedule since they are having trouble beating the bad teams.  Mahle will not ever be a great lit her if he can't pit h well in your home park.  He has given up 23 home runs with 18 being at home.  Just gave up a 3 run homer in the third and the Reds down 3-0.  He has already thrown 60 pitches and he will be out of the game by the 6th

30 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Reds are on the verge of losing their 4th series in a row. They are down 3-0 to the Tigers in the 7th inning.  They can't be losing home series to bad teams like me the Tigers

9 road games vs Cubs, Cards, and Pirates. I'm thinking for you and the other Reds on here you have to 6-3 minimally before the Dodgers pay a visit. 

7 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Gotta love going into the bottom of the 9th up 5-1 and losing. Lol

The more baseball I see the more I see bad bullpens.  I think it comes from over working them because they don't allow starters to go deeper into games.  When a bullpen had to cover 3 or 4 innings a game that will put to big of a load on them.  You also have to count the times the relievers get up to warm up but don't go into the game.  Also I think having 9 bullpen guys on your roster puts to many pitchers who probably shouldn't be in the big leagues as well

3 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

The more baseball I see the more I see bad bullpens.  I think it comes from over working them because they don't allow starters to go deeper into games.  When a bullpen had to cover 3 or 4 innings a game that will put to big of a load on them.  You also have to count the times the relievers get up to warm up but don't go into the game.  Also I think having 9 bullpen guys on your roster puts to many pitchers who probably shouldn't be in the big leagues as well

Cards issue is their main 3 guys have pitched a ton of innings and clearly are struggling yet he keeps going to them.