2021 MLB Season

5fouls

Well Yankees are, unfortunately, doing what they usually do. They make bad pitchers look like Cy Young! They are facing the Cleveland Indians and the pitcher has an almost 6 ERA! Yanks have Cole on the mound and the guys in pinstripes are down 2-0.

Meanwhile, the Sawks and Bluebirds are doing what they're supposed to do against bad teams.... WIN!!

My hair is getting greyer if that's possible....

Edited by Proud2BAHoosier

1 hour ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Well Yankees are, unfortunately, doing what they usually do. They make bad pitchers look like Cy Young! They are facing the Cleveland Indians and the pitcher has an almost 6 ERA! Yanks have Cole on the mound and the guys in pinstripes are down 2-0.

Meanwhile, the Sawks and Bluebirds are doing what they're supposed to do against bad teams.... WIN!!

My hair is getting greyer if that's possible....

Now 7-1 Cleveland.

This years team simply doesn't have what it takes. I hope they get eliminated soon si I can concentrate on something more worthwhile, like IU football!!!!!!

12 minutes ago, rico said:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4745g4ydp4850yfazlga

It is over and I am interested to see what changes if any is made this off season.  I would bet a lot of money that Castellanos will not be in a Reds uniform next year.  Naquin probably won't be back so that is two out field position that will need to be filled.

To me you need to fire both the General Manager and David Bell.

8 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

It is over and I am interested to see what changes if any is made this off season.  I would bet a lot of money that Castellanos will not be in a Reds uniform next year.  Naquin probably won't be back so that is two out field position that will need to be filled.

To me you need to fire both the General Manager and David Bell.

I would bet the GM and Bell will be there come next season.

On the Reds this off-season.

1. GM Nick Krall isn’t going anywhere.

2. They just promoted scouting director Brad Meador to assistant gm. He was instrumental in the Reds recent draft success. 

3. Bells contract is up. There has been zero talk about an extension. I wouldn’t be surprised if he isn’t retained, leaves on his own, or moves into the front office. 

4. Pitching coach Derrick Johnson also has his contract up. I expect him to leave since the Reds just parted ways with Boddy who he worked with a lot on how to develop the minor league pitchers. 

5. Castellanos and other roster moves are hard to predict right now for a number of reasons. He also has more value for the Reds than anyone else.

12 hours ago, IU Scott said:

Probably but that will cause a lot of fans to lose interest in the team.  They are struggling to get 25,000 there for important games in September.

I didn't see a friends post on Facebook until yesterday because I rarely go on there. He had 4 box seats for Reds game Saturday. Couldn't give them away. 

Pulling for you guys but things aren't looking bright.