2021 MLB Season

5fouls

7 hours ago, IU Scott said:

The Reds bats finally came alive and came back from a ,5-0 to win 9-5.  They hit 4 homers with Votto getting 2 of them.

That Yankee trade is looking good for the Reds with Cessa has now retired 24 straight batters and has a 1.40 ERA since joining the Reds.

Too little...too late.

8 minutes ago, rico said:

LOL.  I dunno about that but I will say we need more members that talk baseball.

BTW, nice run your Cards are on.

Definitely coming together at the right time. O’Neill has been a revelation and probably the biggest surprise of the season honestly. And who would’ve thought Happ and Lester would’ve stabilized the rotation like they have lol. 

Edited by Stlboiler23

1 minute ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Definitely coming together at the right time. O’Neill has been a revelation and probably the biggest surprise of the season honestly. And who would’ve thought Happ and Lester would’ve stabilized the rotation like they have lol. 

The pixie dust is working well in September.

I think this is getting up to be where one team (the Cardinals) are on track to getting a wildcard berth, and their hated rival (the Cubs) are out of it, but have a chance to maybe affect that ala the Giants beating the Dodgers on the last day of the 1982 season on a Joe Morgan home run, knocking the Dodgers out of an NL West championship and giving it to the Braves...

I'd love to see the Cubs KO the Cardinals... Milwaukee isn't providing much help...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Damn I thought I was on an island, glad to see another red bird fan!

Also a Purdue fan/ wife IU fan.  But I'm not the one to go blowing off about the Cardinals, lol, don't want to put a jinx on em.  Purdue I like but I am not coming to a rival message board to talk about them either.  I like to follow college sports and enjoy the friendliness on this board.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

I think this is getting up to be where one team (the Cardinals) are on track to getting a wildcard berth, and their hated rival (the Cubs) are out of it, but have a chance to maybe affect that ala the Giants beating the Dodgers on the last day of the 1982 season on a Joe Morgan home run, knocking the Dodgers out of an NL West championship and giving it to the Braves...

I'd love to see the Cubs KO the Cardinals... Milwaukee isn't providing much help...

I had forgot about the Cardinal schedule.  Go Cubbies!

• Like 2