2021 MLB Season

5fouls

1 hour ago, IU Scott said:

Reading the story about the Reds trade on the score and the comments from the Yankees fan was hysterical.  They were discussing who the PTBNL could be and they brought.up Suarez or Winker.  They are nuts to think either one of those two would be involved in this trade.

Winker is laughable.  But, if the Reds could convince someone to take Suarez's salary, I think they would do it.  With India entrenched at 2nd, they need a place for Moustakes to play for the next 2 and a half years of his contract.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Winker is laughable.  But, if the Reds could convince someone to take Suarez's salary, I think they would do it.  With India entrenched at 2nd, they need a place for Moustakes to play for the next 2 and a half years of his contract.  

I agree but not for these two relievers.

Good win for the Reds and the two new relievers both had a shutout inning.  Votto now had hit a home run on 5 straight games with a total of 7 home runs on that time.

I think the next reliever that needs to be sent down by the Reds is Hendrix.  Came in the 9th up 8-0 and couldn't keep the shutout and giving up 2 runs. He had not been good since they brought him up.

1 hour ago, rico said:

Bryant to the Mets, Rizzo to the Bosox is what the rumors are...

Keep an eye on Tampa for Bryant. Depending on sources. If that's where we send Bryant fine by me. Given their payroll....the talent/scout folks in Tampa do as well as anyone in MLB. I'd be happy to take their prospects!

Almost forgot.  India reached base today.  That marked the 100th time, this month, that he reached.  He also reached base 100x last month.  Only 1 other Red in history has reached base 100x in consecutive months.  His name?  Frank Robinson.

Jonny needs to keep it up the rest of the season.  #RoY

• Like 2