2021 MLB Season

5fouls

19 minutes ago, rico said:

Were they in the park?

Yeah they were in the dugout the entire game. With 2 outs in the bottom of the 9th, Ross finally decided to get Bryant up in the on-deck circle but too late. Heyward predictably whiffed and game over. You could see Bryant in the dugout afterwards sitting there soaking it all in for a few minutes. While he officially isn't traded yet, seems like a foregone conclusion to me.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Rizzo.  Yankees.

5 hours ago, IU Scott said:

Schwarber to the Red Sox

It is so funny.  I was listening to some show y-day.  The expert predicted Rizzo to the Bosox and Schwarber to the Yankees.

In any case...what are the Yanks going to do with Voit?  And where is Schwarbs gonna play in Boston?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rico said:

It is so funny.  I was listening to some show y-day.  The expert predicted Rizzo to the Bosox and Schwarber to the Yankees.

In any case...what are the Yanks going to do with Voit?  And where is Schwarbs gonna play in Boston?

Can't say anything on Voit but all Schwarber is going to do is flick his wrists and hit home runs in that ballpark. Just wanting him to get healthy.

5 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Can't say anything on Voit but all Schwarber is going to do is flick his wrists and hit home runs in that ballpark. Just wanting him to get healthy.

I realize Kyle will hit HRs, I was just wondering what position he is gonna play?

2 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

The rest of this year probably DH....but if hamstring is healthy he'll play a very short left field. Not much room to cover out there but I'm thinking just DH.

Well Martinez is their DH and Verdugo mans LF.  The Bosox need a 1st baseman.

3 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

That was the old competitive balance trade right? Can't remember the year but saw Vida pitch at Wrigley with Giants. He was a shell of his former self but my Dad was telling me how great he was.

Had to have been his 2nd tour with SF.  And the Reds could have used him then too.

1 minute ago, rico said:

Had to have been his 2nd tour with SF.  And the Reds could have used him then too.

I'm thinking 85 but could be wrong. I was just trying to figure out how a Seaver/Blue starting rotation in playoffs would have looked if trade was allowed. At least one more title if not more I think.