LFG

2 hours ago, Bustout said:

Fair question.  Do I think it’s probable? Probably Not.  Possible - yes. 

This team has responded best with its back up against the wall - like game 1 vs Iowa. 

Archie has fared well vs Izzo.  MSU has had like 6 games in 4 days.    

Purdue will be tough.   But water hopefully finds its level and IU is overdue.  

Then have to probably play Maryland.  

Actually didn’t hate the effort vs Michigan.  They are a top 3 team for a reason.    

I know nothing points to this team pulling it off ... but that’s why I feel like they actually can - they always do the exact opposite.  

this is awesome. So you are saying we should all expect 0-3 so these guys can shock the world. I'm in.

6 hours ago, IU Scott said:

.  Once they have the draw they can't change seedings and once the tournament starts they will not replace teams

So, Gonzaga has to withdraw the day after Selection Sunday, so Pepperdine gets a #1 seed?  Hell yeah!  That's March Madness.  

10 hours ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

Honest question. Other than just loyalty to the team/coach and wanting them to win out, why do you think this team can do it.  What about this team tells you they can step up, play hard every single minute and win 2 on the road?  I genuinely would like to know.

Personally I always have hope, as a youngster, hope stayed around until final buzzer. Mainly because we were a different program - playing in a much different world, not gonna even get into parity and crap we can’t control. Getting back to my initial point about always having hope, I find my hope leaving me sooner and sooner, I think most of not all can tell if these young men come ready. 

You know it makes me pretty damn sad, I watched the IU/Michigan game from 93 before the game. I don’t think the Fab five ever beat IU while all of them were enrolled. Either way sad I have to watch from 30 years ago to watch good Indiana basketball.  I remember a time, freshman in high school, IU was tied for 2nd in titles with 5 with the evil empire to the south, we also had the head to head advantage with U.K. Coach K was still the pupil, dean smith was choking away titles, Purdue was much like they are now- they haven’t improved program wise - we just have nose dived like the Wisconsin teams back then that hadn’t beat us in 30 damn years,.  Indiana was The It school, sure the Bruins had more titles but they were old and dusty, If anyone and I mean anyone had told me in 91-92 we would look and compete like this fricking travesty we’ve had to endure the last 30 years I’d have swore said person was huffing paint. Whatever the Admin , boosters, hell the governor has to do to fix this mess, they need to be digging in their damn pockets, seeing a shrink, asking a clairvoyant, burying Brand 6 foot deeper, something has to be done- my only true sport I love to watch and favorite team since u was 1st grader and Thomas and crew brought it home again in 81 is destroyed and my hope is sometimes gone before 1st tv timeout. 

Im no journalist and I’m driving down the road, so save the run-on comments or lack of proper structure- I don’t give two shits, just saying I’ve about lost complete damn hope in my beloved program, somebody should be investigated. Sorry all 😞🇺🇸

19 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

Love your optimism but I’ll hold off until after our next game.  If we win, which I highly doubt, then my idiot self will get my hopes up again.

Right now its tournament time. Lose and go home. No room for any error and this team has not given us hope to run off 3 or 4 wins. So let's get 1 and go from there

Archived