Michigan State Second Meeting Pre Game Thread

IUFLA

6 hours ago, Andrew said:

The lack of optimism is not fun to read here. We had msu last time with awful guard play and then fell asleep, we are more than capable to beat them. One game at a time!! Get the dub and move forward!

Man you must have some good stuff in there!  Pass that bong!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, rico said:

I am right there with ya.  Pregame as begun here.  Starting off with beer...by halftime, who knows.

I have 5 in right now! Trying to sell house and move. Packing and dumping 40 years of junk is tough.  Plus the IU team that shows up is taking a toll on this old hide. Told the wife IU at 8🍺 tonight her reply DON'T GET TOO DRUNK AND STAGGER ALL OVER THE PLACE!!!🍺🍺😄

We win if Rob can get off to a fast start and Al brings it. If not play the Kids Landers is starting to adjust,, give Leal a few screens over Joey for shooting purposes. Let Jerome AL + Leal shoot the 3's. This a game that I feel we will win! I think if CAM doesn't adjust then a good chance we lose. Sparty is tired as  1 poster lets run them !! I think it was( BGEAS OR SEEKING6) RUN RUN RUN!!!

10 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

5th game in 10 days for Sparty. I'll echo what I said yesterday. Anyway we can force the pace on this one on both ends is fine by me. We'll see if our D remembers that Sparty likes to swing the ball to the corner....hoist up a 3 and let it bounce on the rim 14x before falling in. 

Doubt we push the pace on offens.  Miller doesnt do it

31 minutes ago, loviubb said:

We win if Rob can get off to a fast start and Al brings it. If not play the Kids Landers is starting to adjust,, give Leal a few screens over Joey for shooting purposes. Let Jerome AL + Leal shoot the 3's. This a game that I feel we will win! I think if CAM doesn't adjust then a good chance we lose. Sparty is tired as  1 poster lets run them !! I think it was BGEAS OR SEEKING6) RUN RUN RUN!!!

CAM adjust?  Haha

Tonight we need the pack line to actually function like a pack line.   Cannot let Henry drive into the lane at will.  If need be, be extremely physical with him.  If he’s shooting a 17 footer, that’s a victory even if he hits a few.  I will take my chances with that.  MSU is very beatable but you have to have the wherewithal to do it. 

21 minutes ago, Rev_AK said:

Hate it that Lunardi has taken a swipe at IU on Twitter. Hate being in this position. BUT, I’ll never find myself cheering for IU to lose for any reason. Winning the last two could cure a lot of ills.

What did he say?  I’m not sure there’s a guy who is as full of self importance as that buffoon.  Listen to him talk, no humility, thinks he’s so critical.  He truly doesn’t matter but somehow thinks he’s vital.  Anybody who is so lacking in self awareness is a total clown.  

2 minutes ago, Parakeet Jones said:

I guess that’s his response to Archie calling him a Sesame Street guy last year, or whatever it was he said. 

It is.

Lunardi is a joke though.  He does one thing and he isn't very good at the one thing he does.

And I find myself getting more grouchy the longer this year goes on.  But I don't need non-fans piling on.  It just irritates me more.

I just can't take any more Archie Ball

I'm crying UNCLE!  

I've thrown in the towel.

Officially off the CAM train.

Thrown out the rest of my Miller Beer.  Will never drink that brand again. 

Will now be the "unknown" FWIUFan until he's replaced! 

Archived