National Scene 2021(Not BIG)

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, rico said:

I know we all joke about teams like Kentucky and UNC with their fake classes but is their any school more corrupt then Kansas and with two more slimy coaches. 

9 hours ago, rico said:

Ohio State, Notre Dame and Penn State are killing it so far in recruiting and now with this recruit it looks like the Sooners are going to be up there at the top also.

18 hours ago, Hoosier51 said:

Ohio State, Notre Dame and Penn State are killing it so far in recruiting and now with this recruit it looks like the Sooners are going to be up there at the top also.

I didn't realize it until I talked to a buddy of mine on Sunday(Notre Dame fan) but Rattler is a red-shirt Soph this year.  Which means he is gone, barring something bad happening, after this season.  The kid they got is for '23.  Can't help but wonder what they are gonna do for '22 at QB.  Something tells me the Sooners are gonna be sniffing around Bloomington after this season is complete.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rico said:

I didn't realize it until I talked to a buddy of mine on Sunday(Notre Dame fan) but Rattler is a red-shirt Soph this year.  Which means he is gone, barring something bad happening, after this season.  The kid they got is for '23.  Can't help but wonder what they are gonna do for '22 at QB.  Something tells me the Sooners are gonna be sniffing around Bloomington after this season is complete.

Yeah i missed that he was for '23 lol.

I don't keep up a lot on football recruiting, so who would they be sniffing around Bloomington for?

I know Rattler is supposed to be the next big time QB, but to be honest the couple of times i watched them play last year he didn't really stand out to me as something special.

Edited by Hoosier51

26 minutes ago, Hoosier51 said:

Yeah i missed that he was for '23 lol.

I don't keep up a lot on football recruiting, so who would they be sniffing around Bloomington for?

I know Rattler is supposed to be the next big time QB, but to be honest the couple of times i watched them play last year he didn't really stand out to me as something special.

Rattler will be a Top 5 pick next draft.  OU needs a QB for '22.

1 hour ago, rico said:

Rattler will be a Top 5 pick next draft.  OU needs a QB for '22.

Oh i don't doubt he will be, but there have been a lot of Top 5 picks that underwhelmed. I'm not saying he isn't good but just that he didn't seem anything special.

Also i know they need a QB for '22, i am asking who that is from Bloomington. Unless you think Penix is going to transfer there, which i don't see happening, i was wondering who it is.

Edited by Hoosier51

12 hours ago, Hoosier51 said:

Oh i don't doubt he will be, but there have been a lot of Top 5 picks that underwhelmed. I'm not saying he isn't good but just that he didn't seem anything special.

Also i know they need a QB for '22, i am asking who that is from Bloomington. Unless you think Penix is going to transfer there, which i don't see happening, i was wondering who it is.

I am just assuming the Sooners will be exploring the transfer market.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

Yes, they would.  Its always a money grab if something does happen.  

I was surprised Dallas/Ft Worth is now number 5, Houston 8.  Worth noting Atlanta is 7 and getting into SEC country would have many benefits.  

Does Baylor and TCU really "carry" those markets? 🤷‍♂️

Texas and AM are still a BIG deal there.