National Scene 2021(Not BIG)

1 hour ago, dbmhoosier said:

I don't know why the committee keeps falling for their gimmick schedule.  A 2 loss Iowa or PSU team would probably be more deserved imo.  

Notre Dame would get absolutely crushed by either of those teams this year.  If they somehow make the playoff, it's going to be Auburn vs. Purdue ugly.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, rico said:

Yep! First thing I thought of was him and King at Miami. Injury or transfers,etc....hard to figure out which horse to saddle up with in college sports! 

11 minutes ago, rico said:

I was listening to Cowherd yesterday and his guest(I have no idea who it was) said he never saw Rattler as a "franchise QB" at the next level.  Said Spencer reminded him of Jeff Garcia.

There are a lot worse comparisons that could be made. He was a slightly above average qb but his greatest acomplishment was somehow getting one of the hottest women on the planet to marry him. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

Not the first reporter to spice up a quote. Not the last either.....but at least some of those folks spoke to the kid/recruit to begin with. 

That’s nots spicing up a quote. Yancy made up the conversation/quote. But my take away was that recruits do look at fan pages to see what is being said. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ledies22 said:

That’s nots spicing up a quote. Yancy made up the conversation/quote. But my take away was that recruits do look at fan pages to see what is being said. 

Absolutely they do....and in some cases their parents interact. I was able to get some juicy information once and it took about an hour to get back to my phone from posting on another site. This was 15 years ago. That's why I love our insiders on here who do take a leap when sharing stuff.

• Like 1

Usually momentum is with one of the big 3 in State of Florida because of in state recruiting.

Miami 2-4...coach is Dead Manny Walking

FSU 2-4....school has just lost their way

Florida 4-3....and scary enough Mullen might be the first one fired.

11 titles between the schools and all can't get out of their own way. 1 of these 3 schools is going to hire Kiffin and kill it. 

PS...Kiffin's team I believe ran 102 plays last night. Shoot I'd like to poach their coordinator or up and coming asst coordinator. If were going to target the South in recruiting might as well poach one of their guys for OC.