National Scene 2021(Not BIG)

13 minutes ago, rogue3542 said:

This doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me

12 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Agreed. Very odd. 

Notre Dame has extremely high academic requirements. Not easy to find highly skilled players who also can handle the academic load.

Won’t be the case at LSU, and if the basketball program is any indication, he will have a long leash on abiding by the rules 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DC2345 said:

Brian Kelly is going to LSU

18 minutes ago, rogue3542 said:

This doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me

Kelly was making around $2M, not even in the top 50 of CFB coaches. He was making less than Mike Brey and Muffet McGraw (before she retired). Kelly had a side deal with Under Armor, but that was outside the university 

10 hours ago, btownqb said:

Remember when I said ND can't compete with the SEC? 

3rd-5th best program in that league just took their coach. 🤣

Just how does that mean ND could not compete in the SEC. Are you sure your not Paul Finebaum Jr. Really starting to think so. 

It's all about money and now with the NIL and LSU does not care about ethics. It's a chance to win the title.  I guess his motto is if you don't like the results find a place that let's you cheat more

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Just how does that mean ND could not compete in the SEC. Are you sure your not Paul Finebaum Jr. Really starting to think so. 

It's all about money and now with the NIL and LSU does not care about ethics. It's a chance to win the title.  I guess his motto is if you don't like the results find a place that let's you cheat more

It is just a cash grab for Kelly.  I suspect he will "fail" miserably at LSU.  I mean they have ran two national title coaches out of Baton Rouge.  Why would Brian be any different?  Hope he enjoys the money.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Oh dear god... the moral high ground lol LSU is loaded. Baseball and football programs are going to be unreal. You cannot be THAT butt hurt about this? 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Oh dear god... the moral high ground lol LSU is loaded. Baseball and football programs are going to be unreal. You cannot be THAT butt hurt about this? 

I could care less who the coach is. The next one will be fine but you SEC LOVEFEST goggles cloud your vision. ND, OSU, would be fine in the almighty SEC.

9 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

I could care less who the coach is. The next one will be fine but you SEC LOVEFEST goggles cloud your vision. ND, OSU, would be fine in the almighty SEC.

Oh OSU for sure would. They are incredible. ND isn't even close to OSU, ND would be a very solid 4th-6th best team in the SEC.