National Scene 2021(Not BIG)

2 hours ago, Hoosierinbham said:

Very cool. What a great opportunity for the city and state of Indiana. Indy is such a great sports town.

Occasionally I get some fun behind the scenes info. USC has reserved private dining rooms at St. Elmos all week leading up to the game. Apparently interviews and/or wine and dining will be in store all week for the Trojans!

• Thanks 1

Justin Fuente out at Va Tech. Guess it's just going to go this way where schools fire coaches during season so they can get a jump on new hire and try to salvage early recruiting period. 

Va Tech is an attractive job. Great support, facilities, fans....and a winnable conference. Curious where they go for this one. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rico said:

Help me understand the benefit to Riley leaving Oklahoma for LSU.  I just don't see it.  He has a huge salary, resources, an established foundation,  and years of goodwill. Plus, Oklahoma will soon be in the SEC, so that benefit is gone from a LSU standpoint.   Unless there is an underlying issue, makes no sense to me.  

6 minutes ago, Hoosierinbham said:

Help me understand the benefit to Riley leaving Oklahoma for LSU.  I just don't see it.  He has a huge salary, resources, an established foundation,  and years of goodwill. Plus, Oklahoma will soon be in the SEC, so that benefit is gone from a LSU standpoint.   Unless there is an underlying issue, makes no sense to me.  

The weather?  LOL

I honestly have no idea why he would jump ship.

• Like 1