National Scene 2021(Not BIG)

1 minute ago, btownqb said:

Isn't ND Orange Bowl bound, unless they get into the CFP, because of whatever tie in gives that to them? I thought I had heard that in years prior. I honestly don't know. 

To be honest i am not sure either, i think you might be right though.

Edited by Hoosier51

8 minutes ago, btownqb said:

1. PSU

2. MSU

3. Purdue

4. ND

My college FB most hated list. Actually, that's the entire list lol I don't hate anyone else. PSU/MSU because having sex with minors is apparently ok to be overlooked at those universities. 

Remove ND and replace them with Miami and replace MSU with the Wolverines.

1. Turdue

2. Wolverines

3. PSU

4. Miami

5. Texas

MSU is up there with me also because it is such a slimy school. 👍

Honarable mention goes to the Hawkeyes, they have the worst fans in college football in my opinion.

Edited by Hoosier51
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hoosier51 said:

Remove ND and replace them with Miami and replace MSU with the Wolverines.

1. Turdue

2. Wolverines

3. PSU

4. Miami

5. Texas

MSU is up there with me also because it is such a slimy school. 👍

Honarable mention goes to the Hawkeyes, they have the worst fans in college football in my opinion.

Don't like the U!?!?!?! 

Don't wanna see us dance, don't let us score. - Michael Irvin 

23 minutes ago, btownqb said:

1. PSU

2. MSU

3. Purdue

4. ND

My college FB most hated list. Actually, that's the entire list lol I don't hate anyone else. PSU/MSU because having sex with minors is apparently ok to be overlooked at those universities. 

Come on man!  Not one SEC team?!  Give me LSU, UK, or Texas once they join at least. Just having fun with you.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hoosierinbham said:

Come on man!  Not one SEC team?!  Give me LSU, UK, or Texas once they join at least. Just having fun with you.

haha ... I can't just dislike teams because they win. Kentucky would probably be 5th, I reckon. They probably definitely would if Indiana still played them every year. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Hoosierinbham said:

In basketball Kentucky would be second on my list, Turdue will always be #1 most hated in everything, but as for football i never pay attention to them since IU never plays them.

• Like 1

Just now, Hoosierinbham said:

Deal! I'll take it. Thanks for throwing the SEC haters a bone.

You guys just hate an entire conference lol it blows my mind. Maybe if I lived where you did, idk haha. 

I love it. Every time I go anywhere down there-- Nashville, Knoxville, Lexington, Atlanta, Biloxi-- all they do is talk college sports, basically just college football, but still. Game days are absolutely UNREAL and sweet jesus Neyland is fun. 

On 12/2/2021 at 7:36 AM, rico said:

By most accounts Kelly is an a-hole.

A friend of mine is a Division 1 football official and has worked numerous games Kelly has coached. Calling Kelly an A-hole is being nice according to my friend. He never had one good thing to say about him and told me many times it was all he could to keep from punching him in the mouth.

Edited by jefftheref
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, btownqb said:

You guys just hate an entire conference lol it blows my mind. Maybe if I lived where you did, idk haha. 

I love it. Every time I go anywhere down there-- Nashville, Knoxville, Lexington, Atlanta, Biloxi-- all they do is talk college sports, basically just college football, but still. Game days are absolutely UNREAL and sweet jesus Neyland is fun. 

Hate is probably a bit strong. Really annoyed is better. They have great tradition, teams, and passionate fans. However, the fans can really wear your down.  MSU fans act like they should be in the playoffs every year. And when they are a letdown as usual, they scream SEC.

Never had a problem until I moved hear 21 years ago. Every time I try to get behind Bama, some d bag runs their mouth.  Those people are everywhere, so it's in stereo.  I have some great Bama friends, so I'm always happy for them, and being an IU football fan is very non-threatening and good for business!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

42 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Why do I hear dueling banjos in the background?

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Hoosierinbham said:

Hate is probably a bit strong. Really annoyed is better. They have great tradition, teams, and passionate fans. However, the fans can really wear your down.  MSU fans act like they should be in the playoffs every year. And when they are a letdown as usual, they scream SEC.

Never had a problem until I moved hear 21 years ago. Every time I try to get behind Bama, some d bag runs their mouth.  Those people are everywhere, so it's in stereo.  I have some great Bama friends, so I'm always happy for them, and being an IU football fan is very non-threatening and good for business!

Michigan fans are hands down the absolute worse, from my experience. 

My experience....obviously from living in Kentucky was that they had the worst fans....because they were all UK basketball fans and Alabama football fans.....maybe it's changing since they have a respectable football program under Stoops...but as soon as they start losing again I'm sure it would go back. Also probably doesn't help that they say "Our" team when it seemed like less than 10% of the people I ran into had even graduated ANY college...much less UK or Bama lol.

Edited by dgambill