National Scene 2021(Not BIG)

41 minutes ago, Hoosier51 said:

The Tide looking pretty good the last couple of drives.

Georgia is going to have to decide a couple things. Bring the noise to Bryce....and allow single coverage....or just keep allowing Bryce to pick this thing apart. Great game for sure now it's the final 2-3 chess moves. I go Saban.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Seeking6 said:

Georgia is going to have to decide a couple things. Bring the noise to Bryce....and allow single coverage....or just keep allowing Bryce to pick this thing apart. Great game for sure now it's the final 2-3 chess moves. I go Saban.

Georgia has had a great year, but I don't think the plan was for Alabama to put up 24 first half points on them and to be in a shoot-out.

It kind of takes the shine or invincibility off of Georgia. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, BGleas said:

Georgia has had a great year, but I don't think the plan was for Alabama to put up 24 first half points on them and to be in a shoot-out.

It kind of takes the shine or invincibility off of Georgia. 

I said earlier in the day. Never underestimate being an underdog for the first time. Bama guys playing great...and specifically their offensive line. Given Bryce all sorts of time.

1 minute ago, Seeking6 said:

I said earlier in the day. Never underestimate being an underdog for the first time. Bama guys playing great...and specifically their offensive line. Given Bryce all sorts of time.

It's always so crazy how Bama's offense and offensive line specifically can look so bad one week, then look so good the very next week against one of the best defensive ever. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Agree.  When Auburn brought pressure, they dominated Bama's offense. Same thing for Georgia in the first quarter.  Brice doesn't handle pressure well. No clue why you would sit back and let him find a wide open receiver.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Hoosierinbham said:

Agree.  When Auburn brought pressure, they dominated Bama's offense. Same thing for Georgia in the first quarter.  Brice doesn't handle pressure well. No clue why you would sit back and let him find a wide open receiver.

Coaches can be so frustrating at times, if the blueprint is there then use it. Auburn held Alabama to zero points through three quarters by bringing pressure. 👍

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BGleas said:

Feels like Bama is going to win this game, maybe even fairly comfortably

Told a couple group texts the same this morning. I don't even like Bama or Saban...but Georgia beat up on plenty of average teams this year. Some of the opponents they had carry weight in the name department but not quality. 

Bama has 440 right now. Might be 700 when all said and done. That isn't #1. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Hoosierinbham said:

So Georgia brings no pressure AND lets the only Bama receiver that can hurt you deep run by two db's. Hmmm.

That was the funny part. I mentioned at half bring the noise and single coverage....and they didn't bring the noise and the one double on the field blew past them. 

Just now, Seeking6 said:

Told a couple group texts the same this morning. I don't even like Bama or Saban...but Georgia beat up on plenty of average teams this year. Some of the opponents they had carry weight in the name department but not quality. 

Bama has 440 right now. Might be 700 when all said and done. That isn't #1. 

The bad thing is this Alabama team isn't that great of a team and they are making this defense look inept.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hoosier51 said:

The bad thing is this Alabama team isn't that great of a team and they are making this defense look inept.

That's the thing; either Georgia was way inflated, or they are laying down. This Bama team isn't that good. Their fans willingly admit that fact, and they NEVER admit anything but vast superiority. 

• Like 1