Can we do the improbable?

13 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Out of curiosity. Why?

Not sure why I think St. Louis at 13-5 but 6-4 in conference play should get in over us? Or Old Dominion or Cleveland St? Drake I'm fine with 24 wins but some of these others over a P5 school with .500 record or above? No way. 

Because the P5 always get more teams in than some think so in a year like this a couple more Cinderella teams can be put in. I think the Committee will use this as an opportunity to put teams that know how to win in over teams that lose in a hard conference.  Just my opinion

23 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Because the P5 always get more teams in than some think so in a year like this a couple more Cinderella teams can be put in. I think the Committee will use this as an opportunity to put teams that know how to win in over teams that lose in a hard conference.  Just my opinion

I can't buy that Akron is better than IU...nope, can't buy it.

4 minutes ago, rico said:

I might give ya Colorado St.  LOL

Would you take a team that plays hard and finds a way to win even when they don't play their best or a team that is very up and down some games give up and found more ways to lose than win. I know which team I would take.bin the past I defended the P5 middle of pack teams but this year I cant

Archived