@ MSU game thread

Reacher

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly it truly baffles me how bad we are shooting the three. College athletes who are better shooters than any of us in the gym. Then just completely fall apart on game day. These kids have all made many many shots in their lives. It’s just very frustrating seeing them magically put on our jersey and become below average shooters. 

Tie game. Not sure if we should be up 20 or down 20. Can't even read the first 9 pages of this. The Big 10 has a major, major problem on how games are officiated. It's literally so bad....I hate the idea of people even thinking the lay person comment of it's the same for both teams,etc....

Just wish Archie would lose it once. Just once. Of course it should have happened about 13 games ago.

Just remembered that CAM stated a few games ago that Rob doesnt need to hit shots. His job is to move the ball,  direct the movement and play tough and Big D.   So now at halftime TJD took 3 shots total and Rob shot 9.     HELLO!   Archie, what is going on?

Just now, John S said:

Just remembered that CAM stated a few games ago that Rob doesnt need to hit shots. His job is to move the ball,  direct the movement and play tough and Big D.   So now at halftime TJD took 3 shots total and Rob shot 9.     HELLO!   Archie, what is going on?

Trayce was in foul trouble, shot free throws that don’t count as shot attempts, and Rob had played pretty well. 

4 minutes ago, Reacher said:

Yes. We won't end up at 8% or less. 

okay, but with that mind set are we saying if we shoot 13 more and hit 2, we're doing better?  i mean, yeah.  that's improvement, but 2-13 isn't good either.  why take 13 a half if we shoot 8% or 16% or whatever?

Just now, NCHoosier32 said:

okay, but with that mind set are we saying if we shoot 13 more and hit 2, we're doing better?  i mean, yeah.  that's improvement, but 2-13 isn't good either.  why take 13 a half if we shoot 8% or 16% or whatever?

You just want the right guys taking open shots. I think that’s been the case outside of Galloway and Geronimo’s attempts. 

Archived