Michigan State Post-Game Thread

KDB

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first time ever, I’ve not watched a game. My wife made me turn on the game with 5 minutes left. She said why aren’t you watching it? I said I’m tired of watching them loose and tired of getting my hopes up. As soon as I turned the game on, they immediately went down and never recovered. I’m just so sad, my heart literally aches. I see Purdue as another lose, more missed opportunities and more excuses.

I officially have raised the white flag. Archie has got to go.

Nothing left to say really. Same things that have killed them repeatedly.

No clue how to get good shots and any open shots they do get, they miss. Cant get stops on D. Cant get key rebounds. 

Once they got the 5 point lead second half you just knew they couldn't keep it. Consecutive poor shots, turnovers, missed free throws and lead gone.

Archie has no answers. 

We were in the lead with less than 4 to go and Archie takes out Galloway and Lander.  Those two were playing better than Hunter and Al and that was about the time MSU to over the game.  Down 1 and Al shoots an air ball from 3 and was wide open and that totally demoralized the team.  This team is fragile and mentally weak and can't over come any adversity.  I just hope Dolson will do the right thing and put an end to The Miller era because it is getting worse than better.  His offense is so painful to watch and can't imagine being a player to have to play in this system.  Most of the time you worry about transfers if you make a coaching change but I would me more worried how many transfers we will have if we keep him.

Sad state of affairs. So predictable. I think the thing that bothers me the most is that this team under Archie has not played with urgency at any juncture during “must win” games. They played terrible when RMk came back to AH, they only had to win - or 2 of their last 5, and have just given up. The Durham air-ball was a microcosm of the Archie era. Change has to happen at this point. The fan base is livid. Me? I just want to see effort. 

1 minute ago, Artesian_86 said:

The first time ever, I’ve not watched a a game. My wife made me turn on the game with 5 minutes left. She said why aren’t you watching it? I said I’m tired of watching them loose and tired of getting my hopes up. As soon as I turned the game on, they immediately went down and never recovered. I’m just so sad, my heart literally aches. I see Purdue as another lose, more missed opportunities and more excuses.

Unfortunately I watched it all! I love my Hoosiers, and Archie! I really thought he was the guy that was going to get us back to national prominence! Now I’m just ready for a change!

Archived