Michigan State Post-Game Thread

KDB

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I should not even post. I have been too high strung this last year. I posted at a fellow board member for nothing. I am in shambles what IU MBB is. I have watched since the early to mid 60's and have no desire to go through this any more (  Addicted ) my apologies again. Love the young men tired of the results!!

Love the posts that read I didn't watch the game but I'll sure run to a message board and post 30 seconds afterwards.

Regarding the game. It's Occam's Razor. This shouldn't be this hard.....and I swear to the big man upstairs ..if I hear one more person talk about recruiting in state talent as the way to bring this program back I'll puke. Guess what gang. These are Indiana kids....TJD, Rob, Galloway, Leal, Franklin, Lander, Brunk.....all have brought us to 12-13. 

Maybe I love IU basketball a bit much....but no way this should be this difficult. It just can't be this way. 

4 minutes ago, loviubb said:

I should not even post. I have been too high strung this last year. I posted at a fellow board member for nothing. I am in shambles what IU MBB is. I have watched since the early to mid 60's and have no desire to go through this any more (  Addicted ) my apologies again. Love the young men tired of the results!!

I did the same thing the last few weeks and it had a little to do with IU basketball but wasn't the main reason

5 minutes ago, loviubb said:

Tough year for all involved in a lot of ways. Players, fans, Archie. 

I really hope Dolson knows we can’t go on like this at any cost. Next year would be the same maybe even worse, and the interest level of the program is gonna be sad. The way the past 4 years have gone, it’s really gonna be miserable sitting through a 5th year watching the product we have. I don’t like not caring whether I missed a game or not being surprised if we lost. I hope Dolson knows he can really put his stamp on his position as AD with this crucial decision. He’s been an IU guy for so long and knows what winning basketball is supposed to look like. Let’s get to that place again. 

Just now, Muddy River said:

Kid was in his own head all night.  Worst game I've ever seen him play going back to his soph year of high school.  He might not be here next year,  but it won't be because he's in the NBA.

He has no low post game at all.  He puts his head down and goes all the way to the basket and just flips the ball up.  I actually thought we looked better without him tonight.  I hope he is not more worried about his pro stock than winning games for IU.

2 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Love the posts that read I didn't watch the game but I'll sure run to a message board and post 30 seconds afterwards.

Regarding the game. It's Occam's Razor. This shouldn't be this hard.....and I swear to the big man upstairs ..if I hear one more person talk about recruiting in state talent as the way to bring this program back I'll puke. Guess what gang. These are Indiana kids....TJD, Rob, Galloway, Leal, Franklin, Lander, Brunk.....all have brought us to 12-13. 

Maybe I love IU basketball a bit much....but no way this should be this difficult. It just can't be this way. 

Well it would be better if he got Henry instead of Anderson

8 minutes ago, bluegrassIU said:

Did this really happen?

He definitely said those words to someone. Believe it was shortly after he had the two really bad post ups mid second half. He was pulled for a while after that huddle, Brunk talked to him on the sideline.

Couldn't tell if he said it to Archie or someone else.

Archived