Michigan State Post-Game Thread

KDB

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Rev_AK said:

Sad state of affairs. So predictable. I think the thing that bothers me the most is that this team under Archie has not played with urgency at any juncture during “must win” games. They played terrible when RMk came back to AH, they only had to win - or 2 of their last 5, and have just given up. The Durham air-ball was a microcosm of the Archie era. Change has to happen at this point. The fan base is livid. Me? I just want to see effort. 

More so than in four minutes spurts here and there ....it used to be IU’s bad seasons were when we had this record or better but even then you could be proud watching them because they’d hustle the entire game whistle to whistle ....they took stuff personally they played with passion and even anger if necessary ...these kids are as apathetic a group as I’ve seen at the college level and they were either always that way and recruited anyways or arch simply can’t motivate people 

Sorry if this has already been posted but I don’t know if I’ve seen a team held to 39/20/66 shooting slash that WINS ( and wins against a team that only committed 8 turnovers ).  Also not sure I’ve seen a 39/20/66 slash line thats far and away the best on the court that day.  That is indicative of offensive ineptitude, lack of passing fundamentals, and lack of shooting ability.

So here is the sad thing, I don't even really care that we lost.  If we win, great.  We won.  If we lose.  Oh well, hopefully it is another step towards a change. 

I doubt I tune in on Saturday.  The season is over so there are better things to do with a Saturday afternoon.

29 minutes ago, bluegrassIU said:

Did this really happen?

28 minutes ago, OLDIUFAN said:

I missed the huddle deal with TJD. Did he really holler F@%#@you at Archie! 

23 minutes ago, FW_Hoosier said:

I was wondering the same thing I watched and fast forwarded through non game action cause I had just gotten back from the Blackford game but wow 😳😳😳  thats the most emotion I’ve seen him show 

Just now, Muddy River said:

It's really not hard to hustle whistle to whistle when the whistles are only 22.3 seconds apart.  :coffee:

My son is a Mich. fan and he went to abar to watch tonight. IU game here, He was mad Mich. losing and asked about IU and MSU. I said I don't know with all the whistles (both sides) there was no basket ball being played And thats a shame!!

Just now, Hoosierfan1901 said:

What can he say at this point?  Dude is the head of the worst stretch of basketball since 1919.  Worst in over 100 years.  My Great Grandparents were alive to witness that but my Grandparents were not.  My Grandpa was a big Indiana fan.  He lived over 80 years and never witnessed the ineptitude that Miller has delivered.

Just now, IU Scott said:

I guess this thread shows that people must not even care since it is only 3 pages and the game has been over for an hour.

I am only on to wait to throw a load of laundry in the dryer.  Most people have given up on the team.  You don't stay up late on a work night to have the same conversation you have had 56 times over the past 4 years.

Just now, IU Scott said:

I guess this thread shows that people must not even care since it is only 3 pages and the game has been over for an hour.

I think everyone is just annoyed. Everyone sees what 2+ next season is looking like. Just sadness. Lot of Gloom. 

1 minute ago, IUCrazy2 said:

I am only on to wait to throw a load of laundry in the dryer.  Most people have given up on the team.  You don't stay up late on a work night to have the same conversation you have had 56 times over the past 4 years.

I would be with you but since I have been unemployed i got in a habit of going to bed at 2am and sleeping until 11

Archived