It's time...to get behind Archie Miller.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really wish there was something there. Eventually somewhere I do think the guy will get something going and put a run together. It’s just not clicking here at IU.

Like most, I wish that things were different and this guys internal fire translated to the on court performance. That there was an obvious upward trajectory. There just isn’t and the only thing that seems to be obvious is it’s time for him to go.

Key question though, will IU go after a top flight coach? This post seems like it could fit into about 3-4 other threads

1 minute ago, Inequality said:

I really wish there was something there. Eventually somewhere I do think the guy will get something going and put a run together. It’s just not clicking here at IU.

Like most, I wish that things were different and this guys internal fire translated to the on court performance. That there was an obvious upward trajectory. There just isn’t and the only thing that seems to be obvious is it’s time for him to go.

Key question though, will IU go after a top flight coach? This post seems like it could fit into about 3-4 other threads

Who knows if they will. 🤦🏻‍♂️

12 minutes ago, Inequality said:

Only 3-4 other ones?  Geez, and I thought I was poor at math.  LOL

23 minutes ago, AxnJxn said:

I'm in. Rob looked a lot more aggressive against MSU, TJD is angry, Lander is improving, and maybe they have a miracle cure for AF's ankle. 

image.jpeg.d96f688ab082bf4628915b741d5c7175.jpeg

Now that is the kind of response I was hoping for.  We need more of the old Cubs' fans' mentality around here...ya know, how they were before they started winning.  Wait 'til next year...

I am behind him. I wish him nothing but the best for him and his young family. I am sure he will still coach D1 basketball and have a great salary, not to mention a nice early retirement nest egg courtesy of a 10 million dollar buyout, which, if managed right, could theoretically allow him to retire now, which would make him a very lucky man. But, he has lost the fan base, and now the media is starting to turn on him. Seems like there have been several incidents on the sidelines recently that suggest he may have also lost the team. I know we have some over zealous fans, but it’s not like that with me. I want Archie to succeed, but above that, I want IU to succeed, and this has just not worked out. Nothing personal at all, but there does not seem to be a path to success at this point, and the problems will just multiply from here. 

1 hour ago, rico said:

Nothing but positive thoughts here.  

I will start:

meh

I took that top line seriously and kept waiting for a picture or a gif to load into that empty space, something with a positive vibe, but nothing ever happened. Feels like a metaphor tbh.

1 minute ago, addictedtoIU said:

If and only if Archie and Co wins BTT and gets a ticket to the tournament, I'm completely ok with Archie coming back next year.

Well, I suppose that is a positive thought.  Better than nothing.

Archived